Loading Books onto your Kindle
In order to get the e-books that you have purchased from our website onto your Kindle, you need to manually transfer the .mobi file(s) you downloaded to the Documents folder on your Kindle. To do this, follow the steps below or watch the youtube video below (produced by goodereader.com), which explains the process in greater detail.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cable.
- Open the Kindle, which will show up on your computer like a separate drive.
- Navigate to the “Documents” folder on the Kindle drive.
- Copy and paste the .mobi file into this folder.
- Eject the Kindle from your computer.
- You should now be able to read your purchased books on your Kindle device.
*Note: When trying to access the e-book(s) on the Kindle Fire, go to “Docs” and make sure that “Device” is selected (not “Cloud”).